Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Changed my mind...-log #7

I changed my mind about... because...

I changed my mind about my opinion of my life, because this book made me feel that we are not exactly living in a normal world, living on this planet called Earth. Many people tend to ignore significant questions as they go on with their daily life routine that should be at answered at least once in a while. Questions such as "who are you?" are questions that we think are not necessary, but that is not true. If someone had asked me "who are you?" before I read this book, I would have answered "I am a freshman in TCIS, and my name is Lucia Jeong". After I started reading this book, I started to think more and more about who I was in this world and the community. I started to ask myself questions such as "who am I in this world?" or, "what kind of person am I to the community?".

It was quite interesting to see my thought changing. I could notice it in myself.

No comments: