Friday, February 2, 2007

I admire... -log#6

I admire (name of character) for...

I admire Sophie for her bravery, the way she is handling her situation, and her curiosity for different things. In the very beginning of the book, Sophie starts to get mysterious letters from an anonymous person asking her strange questions such as "Who are you?" , and "Where does the world come from?". If I was in Sophie's shoes, I would have just thought about them, then forget about them after a while or just ignore them since they were from a person that I didn't know. Sophie, actually responded and even met the 'little messenger'.

When the correspondent calls Sophie and tells her to come to the big church around 5:3o in the morning, Sophie does not hesitate and goes there to actually meet the mysterious man. I don't think I would have done that. Maybe because my courage lacks in that kind of situation, or maybe I just wouldn't want to get up so early to meet a man that you don't even know that well.

No comments: