Thursday, February 1, 2007

The most important... -log#5

In my opinion , the most important word (sentence, paragraph) in this book is... because...

In my opinion, the most importnat sentence in this book is "Wisest is she who knows she does not know". There are quite a few reasons why I chose this sentence. First of all, the impression that I had after I read this sentence was confusion of wondering what it meant, fascination, and the urge to read the sentence over and over. Second, the way how the writer wrote this sentence was qutie remarkably written. It took me a few moments to look and understand the sentece. In the end, I interpreted as something like the woman or girl who knows that she doesn't know anything about the world is the wisest person in the universe.

For a book that is entirely about philosophy , I think "Wisest is she who knows she does not know" is the sentence that is most important and intriguing.

No comments: